Domestic comfort: an essential aspect of collective housing
Ensuring domestic comfort while optimising energy consumption is a major constraint for the builders of collective housing. They are permanently looking for innovative products such as low energy ACUs and heat pumps, air filtration systems, equipment for confined spaces, etc. ETT provides HVAC solutions specifically designed for collective housing and adapts its ATUs to the type of building: new or for renovation.
As the owner of a collective housing, the maintenance technician in charge of a co-op housing, …, you are certainly faced with the following issues:
- Ensure the comfort of tenants living in collective housing: a tenant does not stay in a damp or poorly heated accommodation. To ensure housing comfort and improve tenants’ well-being, pleasant climatic conditions are of the essence. ETT places its expertise at your service by helping you choose the air conditioning, heating and dehumidification system that best fits your project.
- Manage your energy consumption in order to reduce operating costs: If not managed correctly, collective housing buildings can be high energy-consuming. Is identifying all possible technical improvements and evaluating the energy gains in order to control the consumption of heating, domestic hot water production and lighting equipment…crucial for you? ETT places its expertise at your service by helping you choose the air conditioning system that best fits your collective housing project.
ETT provides HVAC solutions specifically designed for office buildings and adapts its ATUs to the type of building: new or for renovation. Ensuring thermal comfort while optimising energy consumption is a major constraint for the operators of office buildings. They are permanently looking for innovative products such as low energy ACUs and heat pumps, air filtration systems, etc. ETT HVAC solutions are eligible for the French "CEE" Energy Saving certificates. The design of our equipment and the selection of the components used guarantee a high degree of reliability. ETT communication system, ETTSysCom, allows centralised real time monitoring of all sites and facilitates air treatment control.
ACUs for commercial premises have to meet 3 main requirements:
- Ensuring staff comfort
- Providing quality customer reception
- Increasing productivity
This means controlling 3 parameters:
- Temperature: cooling or heating
- Humidity: humidification or dehumidification
- Air quality: ventilation, filtration, extraction
ETT designs, manufactures, commissions and maintains thermodynamic air conditioners. Those units can operate as reversible heat pumps or in Cooling mode only, with outside air or water circulation (geothermal or water loop) as an exchange source.
Air treatment for commercial and service companies
Air conditioning for commercial offices must take into account:
- Temperature management with respect to the different areas of the office building
- Fresh air management
- Air heating and/or air cooling
- Possible heating by prefabricated gas or fuel boiler house
- Energy management through equipment optimisation and air recovery
- Domestic Hot Water (DHW) production
Your air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment shall be covered by a service contract with a specialised company that complies with ETT recommendations. ETT provides complementary service contracts to improve your installation’s safety and reliability. ETT Services offers you specialist knowledge to get the most out of your installation with a service contract tailored to your needs:
- Manufacturer audit(s) in collaboration with the person in charge of the maintenance of your air handling system
- Comprehensive installation audits of heat pumps, ventilation and dehumidification systems (ad hoc and/or annual)
- Guarantee extension on your air conditioning equipment
- Refrigeration circuits tightness testing
- Regulatory safety controls (Technical Guidebook, PED files)
- Technical support
- Operational consulting
- Optimisation solutions
Remote supervision of your installation thanks to myETTvision
The myETTvision supervision service (available on the European territory) has been especially developed to let you control and optimise your installation, remotely and instantly. myETTvision offers:
- Internet access to your installations
- Comprehensive view of your installation: geolocated sites
- 3 dashboards: Installation – Site – Equipment
- Email alert in case of faults
- Remote fault diagnostic and acknowledgement
- Remote configuration: setpoints, annual operating hours
- Access to curves & data export
- Simple display of performances, comparison between current and previous year
- Equipment and data operating safety:
- Management of user profiles
- End-to-end secured exchanges
- Automatic time setting of equipment
- Data backup
Total renovation of your building’s existing systems
ETT offers the total renovation of your existing systems (retrofit, addition of a thermodynamic module, control optimisation, technological evolution of the ventilation, hydraulic assembly replacement, exchanger replacement, damper replacement, etc.) in case your air conditioning systems cannot technically be replaced.
Recommended ETT units
Air conditioning units for co-op housing
All our ETT units frame and casing are made of 100% aluminium and guaranteed 20 years against corrosion. Different types of autonomous rooftop units can meet the specific requirements of office buildings:
PACARE: Double flow heat pump with energy recovery
HEOLAIR: Double flow heat pump with energy recovery
ECOPS: Single flow unit with plug fan – EUROVENT certified
Bespoke units for collective housing
ETT designs units that specifically meet the constraints of collective housing applications.