Quality and Environmental Policy
As a specialist in air handling systems with energy recovery and high energy efficiency heat pumps, we place customer satisfaction at the heart of our strategy. ETT has chosen to favour a project-based approach in order to provide solutions and services closely focused on customers' requirements. This goes against the usual generalist, “one-size-fits-all” approach. ETT's position entails high quality standards at all stages:
- Identify customer's need and requirements
- Offer original solutions driven by in-depth know-how and constant innovation
- Design equipment focusing on energy efficiency, reliability and ease of maintenance
- Adhere to delivery dates Control production costs
- Provide operational assistance to customers
Differentiation through quality is the key to ETT's industrial success and sustainability. This Quality Commitment is put into practice according to ISO 9001 requirements.
A Quality and Environmental commitment
Quality must be achieved by striving for excellence. It is therefore logical and coherent that we should promote high environmental quality both through our products design – lower energy consumption – and by opting for environmentally sustainable production methods. Adhering to ISO 14001 is a significant corporate decision:
- respect the environment and natural resources
- comply with legal requirements applicable to our activities
- adopt a dynamic of continuous improvement of environmental performance and pollution prevention
- promote awareness and train employees and, if necessary, external providers, in environmental matters
- improve workplace safety
Our Quality and Environmental Management System reflects these objectives and applies throughout the design – production – on-site assistance process. It is built on the principle of continuous improvement and regularly reviewed to check whether the objectives set are achieved. Actions related to QMS and EMS are set out in department specific improvement plans. This is part of our corporate plan ETT 2020, which aims at opening up concrete development perspectives in harmony with our Vision focused on customers’ satisfaction.