Double flow heat pump: CINEFFI R32 – Low noise – DESIGNED FOR CINEMAS
The CINEFFI R32 air handling system is a 4-damper double flow heat pump using R32 refrigerant (low GWP), with high energy efficiency, for heating, Free Cooling and air conditioning of cinemas. CINEFFI R32 is the low noise unit specially designed for cinema facilities. As an ErP 2020 ready unit, the CINEFFI R32 meets the European regulatory obligations as per Directive 2009/125/EC on the ecodesign of ErPs (Energy related Products).
Reversible heat pump with 20-year guarantee against corrosion
The CINEFFI R32 heat pump offers fully optimised air treatment. Noise level is a critical factor for ventilation systems in cinemas. Thanks to its full aluminium structure (frame & casing) that ensures an excellent corrosion protection, this air conditioning and heating system is covered by a 20-year guarantee against corrosion. This single flow rooftop heat pump is delivered ready to operate. The separate technical section facilitates service and control of the unit and allows measurement and adjustment during operation.
This air handling unit operates as a reversible heat pump
- Source: outside air + inside air (in recovery mode)
- Treated fluid: inside air + hygienic air
The following operating modes are available:
- Free Cooling: cooling with outside air, without thermodynamics
In those cases, the double flow heat pump operates:
- With all recirculated air
- With all fresh air/all exhaust air
- With mixed-air
The CINEFFI R32, using low GWP R32 refrigerant, is a double flow heat pump that ensures air extraction and fresh air modulation while maintaining a constant indoor pressure.
The ETT packaged unit consists of 4 separate sections:
- The separate technical section houses the refrigeration components, the electrical board and the control components.
- The internal section ensures air change and air treatment.
- The exhaust air section allows heat recovery and/or removal on exhaust air (depending on the operating mode).
- A waterproof electrical compartment (IP44).
Frame – Casing
- Motorised external damper for supply air (2006/42/EC Directive)
- Operation with all recirculated air (excluding Public Buildings)
- Operation with all fresh air
- Actuating smoke detector with battery back-up
- Epoxy coating for supply air and exhaust air fans
- Analogue air flow controller (AFC) with supply and exhaust air fans flow rate auto-adjustment
- Pressure gauge for supply air and exhaust air filters
- Refillable 98mm ISO Coarse 65% (G4) filters for supply air with analogue sensor
- ISO ePM10 50% (M5) 98mm supply filters with analogue sensor
- Double filters ISO Coarse 65% (G4) + ISO ePM1 55% (F7) or ISO ePM1 80% (F9) (48 + 48mm) at supply with analogue sensor
- ISO ePM1 55% (F7) 98mm supply filters with analogue sensor
- ISO ePM1 80% (F9) 98mm supply filters with analogue sensor
- ISO Coarse 65% (G4) refillable 48mm supply filters with analogue sensor.
- Compressor MAP monitoring
- Vinyl coating on thermodynamic coils
- Refrigerant leak detection aid
- HP and LP pressure gauge
- Auxiliary hot water coil with analogue frost protection thermostat
- Progressive 3-way valve for hot water coil
- Stop valve on outlet + TA regulating valve on inlet for hot water coil
- Auxiliary 2-sequential stage electric heaters + Load shedding using dry contact
- Fresh air preheating through auxiliary 3-stage electric heaters
- Total electrical energy metering according to 2002/91/EC
- Aluminium/ Copper connection terminal blocks (Mandatory for aluminium supply cables)
- 230V/16 A single-phase socket in the technical section (separate power supply to be provided by the installer)
- IT earthing system compatibility
- Cable protective cowl for outside power supply (to be mounted by the installer)
- Aluminium adjustable connection roof curb
- Aluminium adaptation connection roof curb
- Aluminium adjustable ventilated roof curb
- Aluminium ventilated adaptation roof curb
- 200, 400 or 600 mm aluminium feet