Ecops: a thermorefrigerating pump as the energy solution
ECOPS thermodynamic system reuses waste thermal energy rejected by standard installations for heat and cold production. Energy-intensive buildings such as commercial and tertiary sector facilities have a significant carbon footprint. The ECOPS is the energy solution for these sectors.
The ECOPS is designed to offer:
- heat and cold production with limited CO² emissions
- energy-efficient refrigerant with low environmental impact (low GWP)
- reduced energy consumption thanks to the variable speed compressor, EC propeller, etc. (improved seasonal efficiency).
Thermorefrigerating pump operating with propane covered by a 20-year anti-corrosion guarantee
The ECOPS thermorefrigerating pump is an award-winning solution that reuses waste thermal energy rejected by conventional installations to produce hot and cold water simultaneously. Thanks to its full aluminium structure (frame & casing) which ensures an excellent corrosion protection, this air conditioning and heating system is covered by a 20-year guarantee against corrosion (frame and casing).
The ECOPS thermorefrigerating pump is designed to meet all of the requirements of a building:
- Domestic hot water (DHW)
This unit operates as a heat pump:
- Treated fluid: cold water, hot water and domestic hot water (DHW)
- Rejection: outside air
The ECOPS offers several operating modes:
- Simultaneous mode: hot water, cold water and domestic hot water temperatures are maintained thanks to the thermodynamic system.
- Heating mode: hot water and domestic hot water temperatures are maintained thanks to the thermodynamic system.
- Cooling mode: cold water temperature is maintained thanks to the thermodynamic system.
The ETT packaged unit comprises 3 different sections:
- The external section allows thermal exchanges with the environment.
- The separate technical section houses the refrigeration components and the control components.
- The electrical section is separated from the technical section.
- Cold water tank, hot water tank and/or DHW tank
- Control valve on hot water and cold water circuits
- Stop valve on hot water and cold water circuits
- Total electrical energy metering according to 2002/91/EC
- Aluminium/copper connection terminal blocks (aluminium mandatory for power cables)
- 230 V/16 A single-phase socket in the technical section (separate power supply to be provided by the installer)
- Emergency stop button
- PGD Touch terminal
- 200 or 400 mm aluminium feet
- Roof curb