Acoustic and thermal comfort for theatres and multipurpose halls
Expert in air conditioning, ventilation and heating, ETT offers a solution that allows you to control temperature and humidity regardless of the hall occupancy rate, while maintaining optimal operational costs. Environmental noise reduction is a key element for high energy performance air conditioning units installed in multipurpose halls. ETT offers autonomous rooftop units specifically designed to meet these particular acoustic requirements.
As the manager or a multipurpose hall, the operator of a recreational hall, or a maintenance technician in charge of a theatre, you are certainly faced with the following issues:
- Ensure thermal comfort in entertainment halls: The difficulty lies in the fact that the need for hygienic fresh air varies and the flow rate must be controlled according to the actual presence of occupiers (need to maintain a minimum temperature during vacancy periods). ETT technology provides air conditioning systems that meet the specific requirements for theatres and multipurpose halls.
- Ensure acoustic and thermal comfort for the audience: To fully enjoy a show or concert, the audience needs to be in ideal conditions of thermal and acoustic comfort, while breathing clean air.
- Reduce operating costs: air treatment represents 70 to 75 % of your energy bill. To address current challenges and help you reduce your energy bill, our approach focuses on improving thermal efficiency while reducing operating costs.
Our energy solutions for theatres
Your customers come to have a good time, their primary motive is to see a show or take part in it, in the best possible conditions. This is why ETT is dedicated to provide high energy performance air treatment systems with energy recovery and low-noise operation. We can respond to the requirements of different types of venues:
- Fresh air treatment for theatres with highly variable occupancy rate
- Fresh air modulation according to CO2 level
- Air heating and/or air cooling
- Energy recovery
- Humidity control for your customers’ comfort
- Prefabricated boiler house
Our HVAC can be associated with any type of air diffusion system. Our units are eligible for the French “CEE” energy saving certificate. Components are designed and selected in order to avoid possible incidents (HPE+). ETT communication system (ETTSysCom) allows centralised real time monitoring through a single IP address, giving technical services a permanent access to the autonomous rooftop units’ operating data.
EFFI+ RE units operation principle
The wide range of ETT Services allows you to select what best fits your needs. ETT meets your monitoring needs related to equipment, operation, training, retrofit… ETT Services is dedicated to providing you quality services in line with our sustainable development approach. Availability and responsiveness are the key words to our technical support team. Our experts are reachable at all times, always ready to provide their expertise and find solutions.
Our best guarantee for entertainment halls: The manufacturer audit
Your air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment shall be covered by a service contract with a specialised company that complies with ETT recommendations. ETT provides complementary service contracts to improve your installation’s safety and reliability.
ETT Services offers you specialist knowledge to get the most out of your installation with a service contract tailored to your needs:
- Manufacturer audit(s) in collaboration with the person in charge of the maintenance of your air handling system
- Comprehensive installations audits of heat pumps, ventilation system, dehumidification system (ad hoc and/or annual)
- Guarantee extension on your air conditioning equipment
- Refrigeration circuits tightness testing
- Regulatory safety controls (Technical Guidebook, PED files)
- Technical support
- Operational consulting
- Optimisation solutions
Remote supervision of your installation thanks to myETTvision
The myETTvision supervision service (available on the European territory) has been especially developed to let you control and optimise your installation, remotely and instantly. myETTvision offers:
- Internet access to your installations
- Comprehensive view of your installation: geolocated sites
- 3 dashboards: Installation – Site – Equipment
- Email alert in case of faults
- Remote fault diagnostic and acknowledgement
- Remote configuration: setpoints, annual operating hours
- Access to curves & data export
- Simple display of performances, comparison between current and previous year
- Equipment and data operating safety:
- Management of user profiles
- End-to-end secured exchanges
- Automatic time setting of equipment
- Data backup
Total renovation of the existing air conditioning units
ETT offers the total renovation of your existing systems (retrofit, addition of a thermodynamic module, control optimisation, technological evolution of the ventilation, hydraulic assembly replacement, exchanger replacement, damper replacement, etc.) in case your air treatment units cannot technically be replaced.
Recommended ETT units
All our ETT units frame and casing are made of 100% aluminium and guaranteed 20 years against corrosion. Our units can be connected to a water loop (water-to-air unit) to increase equipment efficiency. Different types of autonomous rooftop units can meet the specific requirements of entertainment halls:
X-RCAM+: Double flow heat pump with plate heat exchanger for hygienic fresh air treatment
EFFI+ RE: High energy performance double flow unit with plug fan
ULTI+ DX: Double flow unit with plug fan and recovery box
Available for Cooling only (optional)
FR CH RE DX: Double flow unit with heat exchanger
FR CH RE V: Vertical double flow heat pump
Bespoke units for theatres and multipurpose halls
ETT designs units that specifically meet the constraints of multipurpose halls applications.