Double flow rooftop heat pump and air conditioner with rotary heat exchanger: FR CH RE DX
The FR CH RE DX air treatment system is specifically designed for the ventilation, heating and air conditioning of entertainment halls. This reversible double flow heat pump includes various components to use energy more efficiently and reduce operating costs.
As an ErP 2018 ready unit, the FR CH RE DX meets the European regulatory obligations as per Directive 2009/125/EC on the ecodesign of ErPs (Energy related Products).
Double flow rooftop heat pump & air conditioner with rotary heat exchanger covered by a 20-year anti-corrosion guarantee
The ETT packaged unit is delivered ready to operate. Its full aluminium structure (frame & casing) ensures an excellent corrosion protection (20-year anti-corrosion guarantee).
The ETT unit can be installed either at ground level or on a roof. ECODESIGN involves DECONSTRUCTION: ETT units are 98% recyclable (re-use and recycling rates based on ULTI+ 21)
The FR CH RE DX heat pump with heat exchanger operates as a reversible heat pump:
- Source: outside air + exhaust air (in recovery mode)
- Treated fluid: outside air + hygienic fresh air
The unit offers several operating modes:
- Heat pump
- Free Cooling: cooling with outside air, without thermodynamics
The FR CH RE DX offers several operating modes:
The ETT packaged unit comprises 4 different sections:
- The separate technical section houses the refrigeration components, the electrical board and the control components.
- The internal section ensures air change and air treatment.
- The exhaust air section allows heat recovery and/or removal on exhaust air (depending on the operating mode).
- The rotary heat exchanger section allows heat recovery.
Frame – Casing
- Motorised external damper on supply air (2006/42/EC Directive)
- Technical section acoustic insulation using STOPFLAM flexible fire-proof polyurethane foam
- Fresh air cowl acoustic insulation
- Compressors acoustic jackets
- Magnehelic dial pressure gauge at each filtration stage
- Analogue air flow controller (AFC), air flow rate indication and measurement
- Filters fouling analogue control (FFAC)
- Actuating smoke detector with battery back-up
- Epoxy coating on fans & vinyl coating on exchangers
- Supply air fan max. available pressure: 600 Pa
- Exhaust air fan max. available pressure: 400 Pa
- Operation with all recirculated air or all fresh air (not available for public access buildings)
- G4 refillable filters
- 1 set of spare 98 mm G4 filters
- 98 mm F6 to F9 opacimetric filters
- 1 set of spare 48 mm G4 filters
- HP and LP pressure gauges
- Electronic expansion valves
- 2-stage electric heater
- 2-row hot water coil with analogue frost protection thermostat
- Vinyl coating on hot water coil
- Adjustable aluminium ventilated roof curb
- Adjustable aluminium connection roof curb
- 200 or 400 mm aluminium feet
- Unit global energy metering
- Banning of Free Cooling using specific humidity comparison
- Humidity probe (for external humidifier control)
- Epoxy protection on rotary heat exchanger