PACARE double flow heat pump with energy recovery
The PACARE heat pump with energy recovery is covered by a 20-year anti-corrosion guarantee
The PACARE ventilation and air conditioning solution provides optimum air quality. This double flow rooftop heat pump is delivered ready to operate and can be installed either on a rooftop or at ground level. The design of our heat pumps and the selection of the components used guarantee a high degree of reliability. Thanks to its full aluminium structure (frame & casing), the PACARE unit is covered by a 20-year anti-corrosion guarantee.
The PACARE double flow heat pump with heat exchanger operates as a reversible heat pump
- Source: exhaust air
- Treated fluid: hygienic fresh air
- With all fresh air/all exhaust air with supply air temperature control.
The unit offers several operating modes:
- Heating mode: exhaust air calories are transferred to fresh air through the rotary heat exchanger.
- Cooling mode: exhaust air frigories are transferred to fresh air through the rotary heat exchanger.
The rotary heat exchanger allows energy recovery on exhaust air in both Heating and Cooling modes. It can maintain the setpoint temperature or be associated to the reversible heat pump cooling cycle if necessary.
The ETT packaged unit comprises 4 different sections:
- The exhaust air section allows exhaust air calories recovery and/or removal (depending on the operating mode).
- The separate electrical section houses the electrical board and the control components.
- The supply air section ensures air change and fresh air treatment.
- The technical section houses the compressors and other refrigeration components.
Frame – Casing
- Motorised external damper on supply air (2006/42/EC Directive)
- Multiblocks unit
- Symmetric unit
- Technical section acoustic insulation
- Fresh and exhaust air cowl sound insulation
- Compressors acoustic jackets
- Supply and exhaust air filters dial pressure gauge
- Filters fouling analogue control (FFAC)
- Actuating smoke detector with battery back-up
- Spare 98 mm G4 filters
- Spare 292 mm F7 filters
- Fans epoxy coating
- Fresh air arrangement on top
- Supply air arrangement on top
- > 292 mm F7 activated carbon filtration > 292 mm F9 filtration > 292 mm F9 spare filter
- HP and LP pressure gauges
- 2-sequential stage electric heater
- Hot water coil
- Chilled water coil
- Additional evaporator + condenser compressor split box (Cooling mode only)
- Mounted hot water or chilled water progressive 3-way valve
- Mounted stop valve + regulating valve on outlet: hot water or chilled water
- Vinyl coating on thermodynamic coils
- Vinyl coating on hot water coil or chilled water coil
- Epoxy coating on rotary heat exchanger
- Vinyl coating on heat pipe
- Emergency stop push button
- Unit global energy metering
- Supply air constant pressure control (SCP with air flow rate variation ensuring constant supply air conditions)
- Return air humidity probe (for external humidifier control)
- Room air probe (for supply air temperature compensation control)
- 200 or 400 mm aluminium feet
- Heat pipe recuperator (51% efficiency) + associated compressors, instead of the rotary heat exchanger