Latest generation X-POOL+ dehumidifiers
Specially designed for ventilating, heating, air-conditioning and dehumidifying all types of premises with a high level of humidity, such as swimming pools, spas, rehabilitation centres, fitness centres and certain industrial processes.
Thermodynamic dual-flow dehumidification system
The X-POOL+ thermodynamic dual-flow dehumidification system is designed to meet all the air treatment needs of small to medium-sized pools (hotels, spas, balneotherapy centres, physiotherapy centres, retirement homes, campsites, etc.)
Thanks to the various innovations and materials used, X-POOL+ combines performance, reliability, air quality, and respect for the environnement.
Various operating modes are available :
Dehumidification is provided by the action of the heat pump’s refrigeration cycle combined with a plate heat exchanger (recuperator).
The dehumidifier operates with adaptive control :
For temperate climates :
> When the building is unoccupied, the control system favours thermodynamic recycling and will start a dechlorination cycle one hour before the building is open to the public.
> When the building is occupied, dehumidification will be provided by fresh air, to ensure the comfort of occupants. The thermodynamic system will then operate as a heat pump to recover heat from the air or water.
The ETT packaged unit consists of 3 compartments :
- A technical compartment containing the refrigeration components, the electrical board and the control units.
- A supply air compartment for fresh air renewal and energy recovery.
- An extraction compartment for dehumidification.
Frame – Casing
- Unit for outdoor installation
- Motorised external damper on supply air
- ‘METU’ Frame
- STOPFLAM foam sound insulation for the technical compartment
- Sound insulation for the fresh air cowl
- Compressor soundproofing wraps (depending on model)
- Pressure gauge per filtration cell
- Filters fouling analogue control (FFAC)
- 2-stage filtration on new air
- Opacimetric filters ISO ePM1 50% (F7) thick 48 mm
- Roof fan with 0-10V control for proportional fresh air introduction
- Total electrical energy metering
- Soft starter on compressor
- Cooling with reverse cycle
- 2-stage electric heater
- Hot water coil with analogue anti-freeze thermostat
- 3-way progressive valve mounted on hot water coil
- Shut-off valve + counterbalance valve pre-assembled
- Aluminium feet 200, 400 mm
Electrics and communication
- Unit global energy metering
- Humidity sensor on fresh air with comparison of water weight (recommended with cooling by inversion of cycle)
- Software licence for BacNet IP protocol
- IT system compatible
- Remote touch display ETT Control box
- MyETTvision remote communication platform
- 316 L stainless steel insulated water condenser with 3-way valve and automatic reset water flow controller (only for chlorine water treatment)
- CPVC stop valve on water-cooled condenser
- Heresite coating on hot water coil
- Heresite coating on thermodynamic coils
- Titanium insulated water-cooled condenser with 3-way refrigerant valve and automatic reset water flow controller
- High-performance plug fans with H2+S protective coating