HVAC solutions for the Marine, Navy, & Shipyards
With its wide range of units, ETT can offer any standard or customised solution to suit the client’s requirements and constraints. ETT can therefore design solutions that are strictly identical in terms of dimensions to existing machines for revamping projects, but with latest-generation technical components.
Their design gives priority to maintenance, repairability, robustness and performance even in highly corrosive environments associated with salty air.
ETT has set up specific processes to meet market requirements:
Research and development engineer
Trials & Tests
The staff of ETT Services have extensive experience and can intervene in France as well as internationally, in the different marine sectors.
All units supplied include services, performed by qualified ETT staff :
- Commissioning and settings by experienced technicians
- On-site refrigeration connection
- On-site and telephone technical support
- Troubleshooting within the warranty period
- Dedicated team of engineers and technicians for after-sales service
ETT also offers customers a choice of service contracts:
- Customised maintenance programme or maintenance contract
- Safety regulatory controls and tightness checks (PED)
- Emergency spare parts supply
- Factory supervision
- Staff training