The CTA CH CC+ / CEE air conditioning unit is specially designed for the ventilation, heating and air conditioning of large areas such as superstores, warehouses, etc. This single flow air treatment unit is associated to one or more boilers and features different equipment which maximize energy savings.
The CTA CH HPE+ is ErP 2018 Ready: it complies with the European requirements set by Directive 2009/125/EC on the ecodesign of ErPs (Energy related Products).
Double flow heat pump with boilers guaranteed 20 years anti-corrosion
The CTA CH CC+ / CEE heat pump provides optimum air treatment while saving energy.
Thanks to its full aluminium structure (frame & casing) which ensures an excellent corrosion protection, this air conditioning and heating system is covered by a 20-year anti-corrosion guarantee.
This single flow rooftop heat pump with one or more condensing boilers is delivered ready to operate. The separate technical section facilitates service and control of the unit and allows measurement and adjustment during operation.
The single flow rooftop air handling unit with one or more condensing boilers features the following operating modes:
- Free Cooling: cooling with outside air, without thermodynamics
- Heating + Condensing boiler
- Condensing boiler
In those cases, the CTA CH CC+ / CEE unit can operate:
- With all recirculated air
- With all fresh air
- With mixed-air
The ETT packaged unit consists of 2 separate sections:
- The separate technical section houses the hydraulic components, the electrical board and the control components.
- The internal section ensures the air change and air treatment.
Frame – Casing
- Vertical supply air (V)
- Supply air on side
- Supply air at the end
- Return air on side
- Motorised external damper for supply air (2006/42/EC Directive)
- Technical section acoustic insulation using STOPFLAM flexible fire-proof polyurethane foam
- Fresh air cowl acoustic insulation
- Dial pressure gauge per filtration stage
- Analogue air flow controller (AFC), air flow rate indication and measurement
- Filters fouling analogue control (FFAC)
- Self-contained smoke detector backed-up or not
- Epoxy coating for fan & Vinyl coating for exchangers
- Supply air fan available pressure 400 Pa max.
- Operation with all recirculated air or all fresh air (not available for public access buildings)
- G4 refillable filters
- 1 set of spare G4 filters
- 23 mm G1 metal filters on fresh air
- 292 mm opacimetric filters with additional box
- F7 and F9 opacimetric filters, 98 mm
- G4 + F7 and F9 double filters (48 + 48 mm)
- Gas stop valve with box
- Water recovery coil on food refrigeration
- Vinyl coating on recovery coil
- Unit global energy metering
- Mini fresh air slaving using turret contacts (2 maximum)
- Banning of Free Cooling using specific humidity comparison
- Hygrometry probe (for external humidifier control)
- Aluminium ventilated roof curb
- Adapter interface on existing roof curb
- Aluminium connection roof curb
- Aluminium adaptation connection roof curb
- Roof curb side insulation
- 200 or 400 mm aluminium feet