Double flow heat pump: CINEFFI LN – Low noise – DESIGNED FOR CINEMAS
CINEFFI LN is a high energy performance double flow heat pump with 4 dampers, designed for the heating, Free Cooling and air conditioning of cinema halls. CINEFFI LN is the low noise unit specially designed for cinema facilities. As an ErP 2018 ready unit, the CINEFFI LN meets the European regulatory obligations as per Directive 2009/125/EC on the ecodesign of ErPs (Energy related Products).
Reversible heat pump with 20-year guarantee against corrosion
The CINEFFI LN heat pump offers fully optimised air treatment. Noise level is a critical factor for ventilation systems in cinemas. Thanks to its full aluminium structure (frame & casing) that ensures an excellent corrosion protection, this air conditioning and heating system is covered by a 20-year guarantee against corrosion. This single flow rooftop heat pump is delivered ready to operate. The separate technical section facilitates service and control of the unit and allows measurement and adjustment during operation.
This air handling unit operates as a reversible heat pump
- Source: outside air + inside air (in recovery mode)
- Treated fluid: inside air + hygienic air
The following operating modes are available:
- Heat pump
- Free Cooling: cooling with outside air, without thermodynamics
In those cases, the double flow heat pump operates:
- With all recirculated air
- With all fresh air/all exhaust air
- With mixed-air
The CINEFFI LN double flow heat pump ensures air extraction and fresh air modulation while maintaining a constant indoor pressure.
The ETT packaged unit consists of 3 separate sections:
- The separate technical section houses the refrigeration components, the electrical board and the control components.
- The internal section ensures air change and air treatment.
- The exhaust air section allows heat recovery and/or removal on exhaust air (depending on the operating mode).
Frame – Casing
- Motorised external damper on supply air (2006/42/EC Directive)
- Whistle shaped cowl for fresh air and exhaust air
- Delivery in three blocks (sheet metal work assembly, refrigeration assembly and electrical connection shall be done by the customer)
- Technical section acoustic insulation using STOPFLAM flexible fire-proof polyurethane foam
- Fresh air cowl acoustic insulation
- Magnehelic dial pressure gauge at each filtration stage
- Analogue air flow controller (AFC), air flow rate indication and measurement
- Filters fouling analogue control (FFAC)
- Actuating smoke detector with battery back-up
- Epoxy coating on fans & vinyl coating on exchangers
- Supply air fan max. available pressure: 600 Pa
- Exhaust air fan max. available pressure: 400 Pa
- Operation with all recirculated air or all fresh air (not available for public access buildings)
- G4 refillable filters
- 1 set of spare 98 mm G4 filters
- 98 mm F7 to F9 opacimetric filters
- HP and LP pressure gauges
- Electronic expansion valves
- Sequential electric heater (auxiliary: 2 stages/preheating: 3 stages)
- 2-row hot water coil with analogue frost protection thermostat
- Mounted progressive 3-way valve hot water
- Mounted stop valve + TA regulating valve on inlet
- Unit global energy metering
- Banning of Free Cooling using specific humidity comparison
- Humidity probe (for external humidifier control)
- Adjustable aluminium ventilated roof curb
- Adjustable aluminium connection roof curb
- 200 or 400 mm aluminium feet